Safe Haven’s Forced Entry/Ballistic Resistant Hardened Mobile Command Units
Safe Haven has extensive experience in the construction and deployment of fully capable DOS-certified 60-minute Forced Entry/Ballistic Resistant Hardened Mobile Command units.
The capabilities of our units include custom outfitting of some of the following systems and configurations:
• Amenities for a crew of up to 10 people for four days
• Mobility over unconsolidated roads
• Generator/Utility interface
• Chem-Bio Filtration Systems
• Security and sensor systems
• Climate controlled shirt sleeve environment
• Military run flat tires
• RF and Sound Attenuation
• Communications backbone with individual workstations
• Fully functional sanitation system
• Fire and Smoke Detection
• Interior and exterior lighting
• Hydraulic Leveling Systems
• Interchangeable towing systems
Safe Haven can engineer your mobile command center to your specifications and needs.
• Safe Haven’s Mobile Command Unit withstood actual explosive devices and full combat conditions.
• Maximum Protection
• FE/BR: Hardened Chiller and Generator added to units.
• Enclosed Foyer: withstood actual RPG fire aimed directly at Safe Haven certified entrance door.
• Escape hatch